"Fashion Fairy Tale"

"Welcome to my fashion fairy tale"

This picture was taken during in our runway modelling 2016. I am so grateful of being part of this rare activity here in our campus. I consider myself that I am confident while walking in the red carpet.


What do you think? fashionable?

having a new steps with my fashionable life











Fierce and Wild: formulas of getting my best assets



Not just overwhelmed in physical but inside I was so glad of entering in runway modelling life. This image was taken during the conducting and declaring the winners.


Yahooooo! I got my Title: Best in Make up




:is glad. Anyways I'm so busy of discovering the billions side of me, I thought my efforts will worthless but it's full of harvest at last.
          

Black and White is better for peoples who had a great personalities





I may not Maureen Wroblewitz but I may own the great personality that is perfectly suited to myself. 

Shorts and Sleeveless for a simple womans.













Some people think that it seems like I am an Endorser Michael Kors but for me I'm just a simple girl with a shining heart.


                             
                                                                     RUNWAYS
MODELLINGS
ENDORSING
BLOGGER

THAT FOUR AMAZING TALENT OF MINE IS ONE MY PRIDE TO RAISE MY PERSONALITY.








Stripes for those woman who really believe that beauty comes from within the heart and mind.

Just a simple woman you can see in the luxurious venue.




Being who you are start from you. Thank you for recognizing my Blog. Once again Welcome to my Fashion Fairy Tale.


Mga Komento